Favorites are marked with a ⭐
- Longitude - He wrested the world’s whereabouts from the stars, and locked the secret in a pocket watch.
- Penric's Progress - If you don’t understand something, you should just try to learn more, that’s all.
- ⭐The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up - The space in which we live should be for the person we are becoming now, not for the person we were in the past.
- The Perfectionists - The aim of science is not to open the door to infinite wisdom, but to set a limit to infinite error.
- ⭐The Screwtape Letters - Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one–the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts.
- The Grief of Stones - I could not lay down the grief I carried, but I could name it for what it was, and by naming it ease the burden.
- The Scout Mindset - The first principle is that you must not fool yourself – and you are the easiest person to fool.
- Gentleman Jole and the Red Queen - O loves, take delight in one another. While you can, take delight.
- ⭐How to Win Friends and Influence People - The deepest urge in human nature is ‘the desire to be important.'